Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sounds like someone I know

Read this at a yahoo group I belong to. The discussion was based on the crowd at a certain musician (and band) that those in the group enjoy.

"I went to an Allman Bros. Band concert, and the crowd was like 75-80 percent guys, alone, head banging to the music. Big Head Todd was another one. DMB, Skynyrd definitely. Guy groupies, just loners, in jeans and t-shirts - but loners who fell off the society wagon, totally fixated in a zen guitar moment. It was sort of creepy."

Mmmm...alone, in jeans and t-shirt, fell of the society wagon, and last but not least fixated in that zen moment. I don't feel creepy but I hope this is not how people look at me. It just never ends and there is just no winning so I look forward to my next zen moment. What things have come to...

No comments:

Post a Comment