Monday, April 5, 2010

Searching

Why is the mundane so disturbing of late? The desire to find a way out of the work week routine. Where are the deep waves of anger coming from? Stealing Kitty states that seducing anger is an art form. I may try to do that and see where it all leads.

While out for a walk this evening I notice so many people all going here, there , and everywhere. Going through the motions that make up their lives. I walk and think about the matters that weigh heavy on my mind.

The things that keep these people alive inside no longer appear to be within me. Nothing to look forward to. Nothing to live or die for. Maybe a conviction is what I need?

Well whatever I need is not present and I am not sure if it can be found. In the mean times the hallways are empty and the clocks keep ticking.

1 comment:

  1. Credit where credit is due:

    http://stealingkitty.com/2010/04/05/the-art-of-seducing-anger/

    ReplyDelete